In this unit study, we will explore the science of leaves.
Students will be learn:
- basic plant anatomy
- the parts of a leaf and their functions
- what photosynthesis is, where it occurs, and what factors are needed for it to happen
- the roles pigments play in plants
- why leaves change color in the fall
- why leaves die and fall in preparation for winter
Directions for several hands-on activities are included.
This is a digital course.
No items will be shipped.
Subscribers to my Science Simplified Newsletter receive a printable eBook of this course.